Over a period of more than 10 years, we have built up a stable core of scientific translators.
- Chemistry and biochemistry
- Medicine and veterinary science
- Medical technology
- Dentistry and dental articles
- Psychology and psychiatry
- Ecology and the environment
- And more.
This group includes the translation of
- Documents for drug registration
- Expert reports
- Scientific papers and specialist articles
- Clinical records
- Medical reports
- Product information
- Medication leaflets
- Technical data sheets
- Risk reports
- Regulations and more.
In order to be able to translate documents of this type, it is necessary to be an expert in the field. Therefore we only give scientific translations to professionals who have the right kind of specialised training and experience.
Over a period of more than 10 years, we have built up a stable core of scientific translators who specialise in a wide variety of fields (pharmacists, biologists, psychologists, food scientists, and so on) who work with us as translators, advisors and correctors.